A marquee is a temporary outdoor structure designed to provide shade and offer protection against natural elements like the sun, wind, rain and insects.
What can you use a marquee for?
- What can you use a marquee for?
- Formal events such as gala dinners, award ceremonies, banquets, wedding receptions, christenings, etc.
- Business events such as market stalls, farmers’ market booths, school fetes, etc.
- Commercial events such as trade fairs, exhibitions, product launches, etc.
A marquee or gazebo by Extreme Marquees starts from as little as $299. The prices vary depending on the size and design. Folding gazebos are inexpensive and easy to set up. Visit our online store or call us on 1300 163 089 for more details.
The majority of our marquee frames are manufactured from anodised aluminium, with the exception of our True Blue marquee frames which are made of powder-coated steel. Our roofs and walls, among other accessories, are available in two different material types, i.e., polyester and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Extreme Marquees offers a manufacturer warranty on the frame and fabric of up to 10 years depending on the product. Please carefully read through our warranty manual for more information. Our Spare Parts Department will be happy to assist in organising replacement parts depending on the damage. Placing a request for a spare or replacement is as easy as placing an order.
Yes. Waterproof, water-resistant, and water-repellent are three ways in which marquees prevent water from entering inside. Think of them as levels.
- Water-resistant fabrics offer the first level of protection. They have a tightly-woven fabric that creates a barrier for water so that it doesn’t enter inside.
- Water-repellent tents offer protection from water at the second level. They have an extra coating of material that facilitates water droplets to roll right off, instead of entering inside.
- Waterproof tents offer the highest protection against water. They have more robust fabric, with a solid layer of durable water repellent (DWR) and can withstand continuous rain.
All marquees and gazebos offered by Extreme Marquees are waterproof, to keep your guests and your stuff dry.
We recommend storing your marquee in a dry, sheltered area within its protective cover bag. It is advised that you remove the roof from the frame whenever storing or transporting the marquee to avoid damage. After the event, don’t forget to clean your marquee and let it dry completely before storing it away.
Delivery costs are subject to your location and delivery deadlines. Please advise our sales consultant of your delivery address and due date to receive a quote on the shipping cost. Our warehouse is located in Brisbane if you live nearby and would prefer to collect the order yourself.
All our marquees have Engineer’s Certification of Compliance for structural safety. This means that our product range has been designed and engineered to be lightweight, easy to setup, and extremely safe. Both our polyester and PVC fabrics have been fire-tested. You can download the certifications from our resource centre.
Before erecting, first check the frame for any possible damage during transportation. Also, cross check the components against the material list for missing parts. It is recommended that two people set up the gazebo.
- Place your gazebo at the centre of your setup space.
- Grasp the truss bars where “OPEN HERE” is indicated on the frame. Walking backwards, extend the frame up to three-fourth or 75% of the fully opened position. Be careful of any trip hazards. Don’t exert pressure.
- Next, with one person grasping either corners of the roof, pull it over the partially extended frame. Align all four corners of the marquee top with the corner of the frame legs.
- By slowly moving backwards, open the frame completely.
- Push up on the truss bars and lock the frame securely in position.
- Next, tighten the fabric with tension straps.
- Finally, raise the front and back legs to the desired frame height.
To dismantle, follow above steps in reverse order.
Our marquees are made from high-quality materials and are engineered to be both durable and long-lasting. To further extend the life of your marquee we recommend storing them properly and handling with care, avoiding long-term exposure to elements, and performing repair and maintenance audits annually.
Our products come with a manufacturer’s warranty on both frame and fabric for up to 10 years. Kindly get in touch with our sales experts at 1300 163 089 to know more.
Extreme Marquees offers an extensive range of accessories and add-ons, including side walls, awnings, printed banners and signs, weights, wheel bags and much more. Please connect with our sales consultants to discuss your requirements and receive further information on our accessories.
We run regular promotions on our product ranges. Please subscribe to our digital mailing list to receive the latest updates on our offers and promotions. You can also follow us online through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on upcoming promotions.